Chambers USA Ranks Sedgwick’s Construction and Insurance Practices
Chambers USA 2017 guide once again recognized Sedgwick LLP for its strength in litigation, with firm rankings in both insurance and construction.
In particular, Chambers USA recognized the firm with repeat rankings in the following areas:
• “California — Construction”
• “California — Insurance: Insurer”
The firm received a new honor, a “Recognized Practitioner” designation, in the following practice area:
• “District of Columbia — Construction”
This year’s annual guide, released on May 26, 2017, also included repeat rankings for numerous partners. Attorney rankings include:
• Bruce D. Celebrezze, “California — Insurance: Insurer”
• Ralph A. Guirgis, “California — Insurance: Insurer”
• Marilyn Klinger, “California — Construction”
• David C. Mancini, “District of Columbia — Construction”
• Barbara G. Werther, “District of Columbia — Construction”
Each year, Chambers performs extensive research of the world’s most impactful firms and accomplished partners. The selection process includes thousands of interviews of the attorneys and their clients. Firms and partners that meet the publication’s standards for outstanding work, strategic growth and excellence in client service are selected for inclusion in the respected and widely distributed Chambers USA directory, published annually.