Ting Low represents U.K. and international insurers and reinsurers in matters involving product liability, property, casualty and professional indemnity, as well as other commercial disputes. Ms. Low’s experience includes domestic and international litigation. She is fluent in Mandarin Chinese and conversational in Cantonese and Taiwanese.
Ms. Low routinely acts for a U.S. insurer on U.K. claims against its insured’s U.K. subsidiary. She has also advised on coverage and liability issues in claims against professionals and has acted in the defense of an international inspection company against allegations of negligence in a New York arbitration.
Presentations and Publications
- “Eye on Insurance: A Look Back at 2013 and Forward to 2014,” Sedgwick publication (January 2014).
- England and Wales, Solicitor
- L.P.C (2007) BPP Law School
- G.D.L. (2004) BPP Law School, with commendation
- M.Sc. (2006) Queen Mary, University of London
- B.Sc. (2003) University College, London, with honors