Michael Satz assists insurance clients in analyzing reinsurance agreements and drafting policies for a variety of risks, including e-commerce liabilities and representations and warranties. He has represented U.S., U.K., Swiss and Bermuda insurers in connection with coverage analysis, coverage litigation and arbitration relating to construction defect coverage, general, products and professional liability and errors and omissions losses.
Presentations and Publications
- Presenter, “The Latest Fever in Healthcare: ACOs (Accountable Care Organizations),” Sedgwick’s Tenth Annual Hot Topics Seminar for the Bermuda Insurance Market (Hamilton, Bermuda, October 3, 2012).
- Author, “E-Commerce Policy Development” for the Financial and Professional Services Seminar in October 2000.
- U.S. District Court (N.D. Ill.)
- J.D. (1982) The John Marshall Law School, with distinction
- B.A. (1975) Northwestern University
Memberships and Affiliations
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)