Michael Satz assists insurance clients with coverage matters relating to construction defect, general, products and professional liability and errors and omissions losses. He has represented U.S., U.K., Swiss and Bermuda insurers in coverage litigation and arbitration and has drafted policies and policy endorsements for a variety of risks, including e-commerce liabilities and representations and warranties.
Presentations and Publications
- Presenter, “The Latest Fever in Healthcare: ACOs (Accountable Care Organizations),” Sedgwick’s Tenth Annual Hot Topics Seminar for the Bermuda Insurance Market (Hamilton, Bermuda, October 3, 2012).
- Author, “E-Commerce Policy Development” for the Financial and Professional Services Seminar in October 2000.
- U.S. District Court (N.D. Ill.)
- J.D. (1982) The John Marshall Law School, with distinction
- B.A. (1975) Northwestern University