Nicholas Weiss works with the Drug and Medical Device group on product liability cases. Prior to joining Sedgwick, Nicholas gained experience in litigation issues confronting small and large companies, including defense of aircraft engine manufacturers, component part manufacturers and aviation service companies in accidents and airport incidents.
While obtaining his bachelor’s degree, he was a member of the varsity tennis team and was named a recipient of the Superior Scholar Athlete Award for having the highest cumulative GPA of all graduating student athletes.
Presentations and Publications
- Author, “Judge Approves Computer-Assisted Review,” American Bar Association’s Section of Litigation, Mass Torts (April 2012).
- Co-author, “Choice of Law & Choice of Forum in Foreign Air Disaster Litigation,” Aircraft Builders Council’s Law Report (June 2010).
- U.S. District Court (C.D. Cal.)
- J.D. (2008) Pepperdine University School of Law
- B.A. (2004) University of Washington
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association